RIGID Industries SR-M SERIES PRO SPOT SURFACE MOUNT 902213
SR-M SERIES PRO SPOT SURFACE MOUNT
- M-Series Provides Superior Light With Ultra Low Power Use
- Patented Optics Project Almost 1000 ft. With Hybrid Spot
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Bracket
- Durable Polyester Powder Coat Finish
- w/Plug And Play Wiring Harness/Switch/Cast Bracket
- 7 - 36 VDC Input
- 50000 Hour Life Compared To Halogen 1000 Hr/Xenon 5000 Hr Lights
- IP68 Rating
- No Hot Spots; Vibration; Or Bouncing Beams
- Instant On/Off; No Warm Up
Among the smallest, most compact products that RIGID offers, the SR-M PRO (Single Row-Mini Professional Race Output) still packs a lot of lighting power with an impressive output up to 111% more raw lumens thanks to improved LED technology. The size of SR-M PRO makes it highly adaptable to a variety of uses, including everything from a flood light on a toy hauler, handlebar-mounted lights for motorcycles and many other power sports applications. Common automotive uses include back bumper lighting. With a range of beam patterns in your choice of optics, the SR-M PRO is one of the brightest mini LED lights on the market. In addition to more powerful LEDs, recent updates include new branding and blacked-out circuit boards make the SR-M PRO more powerful and refined than ever before. They feature the same superior build quality as the rest of RIGID's lighting products, providing reliable and efficient lighting on demand.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H5.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.