CURT Heavy-Duty 5/8in. Hitch Pin with Groove (2-1/2in. or 3in. Receiver Zinc) 21507
Trailer Hitch Pin
CURT 21507 Heavy-Duty Trailer Hitch Pin/Clip with Grooved Head; 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter; Fits 2-1/2-Inch or 3-Inch Receiver
- Fits Any 3x3 in. Receiver Tub w/5/8 in. Pin Hole
- Tested and Rated To 21000 lbs. GTW
- High-Strength Steel Construction w/Zinc Plated Finish
- Secures Ball Mounts And Other Receiver Tube Inserts
- Grooved Pin Allows Clip Attachment At Any Angle
- Bent Handle For An Easier Grip
Whatever type of load you are hauling, having towing equipment that can work as hard as you do is a must. For the most heavy-duty towing jobs, this CURT 5/8" hitch pin packs an extra punch. It is constructed with an extended length, from high-strength steel and is tested to 21,000 lbs. to be compatible with 3" x 3" trailer hitches. The thorough testing done on this hitch pin allows it to keep up with these heavy-duty hitches and tow the heaviest of trailers. This hitch pin is able to fit any 3" x 3" receiver with a 5/8" diameter pin hole. It also features a durable zinc-plated finish to outlast rust, and it has a grooved tip to make inserting the retainer clip easy, from any angle. This package includes both the hitch pin and clip.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H1.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.