CURT 1-7/8in. Trailer Ball (1in. x 3in. Shank 3 500 lbs. Chrome) 40017
Trailer Hitch Ball
CURT 40017 Chrome Trailer Hitch Ball; 3;500 lbs.; 1-7/8-Inch Diameter Tow Ball with 1-Inch x 3-Inch Shank
- Fits 1 7/8 In. Couplers And Accepts Up To 3500 Lbs. Tw
- Constructed From High-Strength Hot-Forged Steel
- Protected By A Durable Chrome-Plated Finish
- Zinc-Plated Hex Nut And Helical Lock Washer For Secure Mounting
- Features Fine Threads For Superior Holding Strength
- Tested For Safety To Meet U.S. Vesc V-5 Specifications
CURT 1-7/8" trailer balls are constructed from high-strength steel to match the towing power of your class 1 or class 2 trailer hitch and ball mount and come with fine threads on the shank for improved holding strength. Having a trailer ball that matches your coupler size is absolutely essential. At CURT, we engineer our trailer balls to be precisely fitted. When we stamp 1-7/8" into the top of each hitch ball, we actually mean 1-7/8".This CURT tow ball features a ball capacity of 3,500 lbs. It is able to tow most utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, smaller livestock trailers and some recreational vehicle haulers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.). As with any trailer, be sure that your towing equipment is capable of handling the load before hitching up. This trailer ball also features a 1" shank diameter, a 3" shank length, 0" of rise and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against corrosion and wear. Like all CURT trailer balls, our 1-7/8" balls are tested for your safety and meet all U.S. VESC specifications.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.4 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H2.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.