CURT Loaded Ball Mount with 1-7/8in. Ball (2in. Shank 3 500 lbs. 2in. Drop) 45034
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
CURT 45034 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount with 1-7/8-Inch Trailer Ball/Hitch Pin; Fits 2-Inch Receiver; 7;500 lbs. GTW; 2-Inch Drop
- Fits Trailer Hitches w/A 2 In. X 2 In. Receiver Tube Opening
- Factory-Torqued Curt Trailer Ball Accepts A 1 7/8 In. Coupler
- 2 In. Drop For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Hollow Shank Weighs Less And Can Be Used w/An Anti-Rattle Kit
- CNC-Formed Robotically Welded And Mechanically Descaled
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Trailer Ball Features A Polished Chrome-Plated Finish
- 5/8 In. Hitch Pin & Clip For Secure Mounting In Receiver Tube
- Assembled in USA
When it comes to ball mounts, a CURT loaded ball mount is the complete package. These stingers come with all necessary towing components and are pre-fitted with a factory-torqued trailer ball, eliminating the need to mount and torque your own trailer ball. This means a loaded ball mount is ready for towing right out of the package! Each one also comes with a pin and clip for mounting the ball mount into the appropriate size receiver tube. CURT offers loaded ball mounts in a variety of styles and weight ratings. This CURT loaded ball mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. It comes with a 1-7/8" trailer ball, making it an excellent choice for towing most small boat trailers, utility trailers, popup campers and some recreational vehicle trailers used for hauling dirt bikes, motorcycles and ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.). This ball mount also has a length of 8-1/4", a drop of 2" and comes with a gloss black powder coat finish to resist rust, chipping and UV damage. All CURT loaded ball mounts feature 2" x 2" shanks and are made with the same superior quality we put into each of our products.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.2 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H3.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.