CURT Loaded Ball Mount with 2in. Ball (2in. Shank 7 500 lbs. 4in. Drop) 45056
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
CURT 45056 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount with 2-Inch Trailer Ball/Hitch Pin; Fits 2-Inch Receiver; 7;500 lbs. GTW; 4-Inch Drop
- Fits Trailer Hitches w/A 2 In. X 2 In. Receiver Tube Opening
- Factory-Torqued Curt Trailer Ball Accepts A 2 In. Coupler
- 4 In. Drop For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Hollow Shank Weighs Less And Can Be Used w/An Anti-Rattle Kit
- CNC-Formed Robotically Welded And Mechanically Descaled
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Trailer Ball Features A Polished Chrome-Plated Finish
- 5/8 In. Hitch Pin & Clip For Secure Mounting In Receiver Tube
- Assembled in USA
When it comes to ball mounts, a CURT loaded ball mount is the complete package. These stingers come with all necessary towing components and are pre-fitted with a factory-torqued trailer ball, eliminating the need to mount and torque your own trailer ball. This means a loaded ball mount is ready for towing right out of the package! Each one also comes with a pin and clip for mounting the ball mount into the appropriate size receiver tube. CURT offers loaded ball mounts in a variety of styles and weight ratings. This CURT loaded ball mount features a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs. It comes with a 2" trailer ball, making it an excellent choice for towing most boat trailers, utility trailers, campers, livestock trailers and recreational vehicle trailers used for hauling dirt bikes, motorcycles and ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.). This ball mount also has a length of 8-1/4", a drop of 4" and comes with a gloss black powder coat finish to resist rust, chipping and UV damage. All CURT loaded ball mounts feature 2" x 2" shanks and are made with the same superior quality we put into each of our products.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.7 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.0000” x L13.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.