CURT Euro Mount (2in. Ball 1-1/4in. Shank 3 500 lbs. 5-1/8in. High 11-1/4in. Long 45592
Trailer Hitch Ball Mount
CURT 45592 Euro Mount Trailer Hitch Ball Mount with 2-Inch Trailer Ball; Fits 1-1/4-Inch Receiver; 3;500 lbs. GTW; 5-1/8-Inch Ball Height
- Installs Easily w/No Tools Or Torque Specifications Required
- Engineered w/A Sleek Modern Look Similar To European Designs
- Permanently Attached Trailer Ball Cannot Be Loosened Or Stolen
- Shank Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Hardened Pin-Mounted Trailer Ball Accepts A 2 In. Coupler
- Fits Trailer Hitches w/A 1 1/4 In. X 1 1/4 In. Receiver Tube
- 5 1/8 In. Ball Height For Precise Trailer Leveling
- Trailer Ball Features A Polished Chrome-Plated Finish
Imagine a ball mount that requires no tools and no trailer ball torqueing for installation. In fact, it requires no trailer ball installation at all. Simply insert the shank into your trailer hitch receiver, secure it with a pin and clip and you are ready to tow. Now imagine that same ball mount with a sleek, modern look in a popular European design. CURT introduces our new line of Euro Mount ball mounts. Designed to replace a common, old-style ball mount, each CURT Euro Mount is faster and easier to install with its permanently installed trailer ball. With the tow ball permanently fixed to the shank, the ball can never come loose and can never be stolen, making the Euro Mount ball mount very secure. The unique European design was created for the U.S. market, combining form, function and aesthetics. CURT Euro Mounts come with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" shank and can tow up to 3,500 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 350 lbs. of tongue weight, making them the perfect choice for all light-duty towing. They are ideal for towing basic utility trailers, small boat trailers and canoe haulers, popup campers and small recreational vehicle trailers for dirt bikes and smaller ATVs (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.).This CURT Euro Mount comes with a 2" diameter trailer ball, a length of 11-1/4" and a ball height of 5-1/8". To give it an added edge over other light-duty ball mounts, this Euro Mount comes with a durable black carbide powder coat for superior corrosion and scratch resistance.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W7.8200” x H2.0000” x L13.9600”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.