CURT SecureLatch Receiver-Mount Ball/Pintle Hitch (2in. Shank 2-5/16in. Ball 14K) 48406
Trailer Hitch Pintle Hook Mount
CURT 48406 SecureLatch Receiver-Mount 2-5/16-In Ball and Pintle Hitch Combination; 2-Inch Shank; 14;000 Pounds
- Cupped Hook Tightly Holds Lunette Ring Fore And Aft
- Built-In Back Plate Helps Position Coupler Or Lunette Ring
- Integrated Safety Chain Hangers Keep Chains Off The Ground
- Rated For 14000 Lbs. GTW And 14000 Lbs. Ball Capacity
- Fits Trailer Hitches With A 2x2 in. Receiver Tube Opening
- Couples To 2.3in. Couplers/Lunette Rings w/A 2.5/3in. Inside Dia.
- Cast Iron Construction Is Austempered For Superior Strength
- Textured Dark Grey Teridium Finish For A Premium Look
- Gold Zinc-Plated Hardware For Long-Lasting Corrosion Resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The CURT SecureLatch pintle ball hitch makes coupling to your trailer virtually automatic with its innovative auto-locking technology. The auto-lock automatically latches the lunette ring onto the hook without any manual coupling required. Strike the integrated back plate, drop the lunette ring down onto the hook and you're ready to tow -- just insert the secondary safety pin! This SecureLatch ball and pintle hook combination also has a unique, cupped design to hold the lunette ring more tightly, greatly reducing chucking noises common in pintle towing. This pintle hitch is rated for 14,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 14,000 pounds ball capacity. It fits any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball and hook combo can be coupled to a 2-5/16-inch standard coupler or 2-1/2-inch or 3-inch diameter lunette rings.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 19.8 lbs.
- W8.0200” x H3.2300” x L12.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.