CURT 2-5/16in. OEM-StyleGooseneck Hitch Ball 38 000 lbs. 60627
Gooseneck Trailer Hitch
CURT 60627 38K OEM-Style 2-5/16-Inch Gooseneck Ball; Ford; GM; Nissan; Ram Trucks; 38;000 Pounds; OEM Puck System Required
- Accepts Up To 30000 lbs. GTW and 7500 lbs. Vertical Load Limit
- Factory-Style 2-5/16 in. Ball Installs Quickly
- 1/4-Turn Latch-Locking System
- Requires No Additional Hardware Or Installation Brackets
- Quickly Bolts In From Underneath Truck Bed
- Installation Requires No Welding Or Truck Bed Removal
- Incl. Heavy-Duty 5/8 In. Safety Chain Hookups
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Meets Proposed SEA J2638 Testing Standards
- Backed By Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Assembled in USA
Outfitting your pickup to tow a heavy-duty flatbed or livestock trailer is easy with the CURT OEM puck system gooseneck ball. Like our OEM puck system safety chain anchors, this 38K gooseneck ball utilizes the puck system built into certain pickup trucks today with the towing prep package. It features a patented installation system, operating with a simple quarter-turn latch lock for ease of use and a secure mount. Stainless steel retention balls, built into the shank, keep the gooseneck ball fixed into the receiver hole and keep your trailer locked on tight. It provides a ball diameter of 2-5/16" and has a gross trailer weight capacity of 38,000 lbs. It also comes with a durable chrome finish and meets J2638 specifications for safety. This particular OEM puck system gooseneck ball is compatible with Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Nissan Titan XD and Ram pickups with the truck bed puck system. It is not designed to fit any other gooseneck ball holes. The ball can be purchased as a standalone item or as part of a complete kit that also includes the OEM puck system safety chain anchors, a rubber hole cover and a durable storage case.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W3.2300” x H8.1800” x L3.2300”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.