CURT Quick Goose II Gooseneck Hitch 60640
Gooseneck Trailer Hitch
CURT 60640 Quick Goose II Gooseneck Hitch; 30;000 lbs. GTW; 2-5/16-Inch Ball
- Accepts Up To 30000 Lbs. Tw And 7500 Lbs. Vertical Load Limit
- Two-Handle Operation For Raising And Lowering The Gooseneck Ball
- Dual Handles Eliminate The Need To Climb In And Out Of The Truck
- Chrome-Plated 2 5/16 In. Trailer Ball Fits All Standard Trailers
- Drop-Ball Storage Keeps The Truck Bed Free Of Obstruction
- Installation Requires No Welding Or Truck Bed Removal
- Can Be Positioned On Either Side Of The Vehicle
- Chrome-Plated Trim Ring Provides A Finished Look
- Incl. Spring-Loaded Safety Chain Loops And Grade 8 Hardware
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
A CURT gooseneck hitch is more than a necessary tool for towing; it is an integrated extension of your truck that allows you turn your 4x4 into the workhorse it was designed to be. Gooseneck hitches are stronger, tougher and more subtle than any other, and when quality craftsmanship a nd intelligent design become the fuel that drives a gooseneck hitch, you get a towing solution that leaves others lost for words. Designed to be the fastest gooseneck hitch on the market, the CURT Quick Goose II gooseneck hitch features two handles for operating the trailer ball. One handle is made for raising and lowering the trailer ball and the other for locking it into place, eliminating the need for you to climb in and out of the truck bed when hitching up. Like the Double Lock gooseneck hitch, the Quick Goose II allows for full use of the truck bed with its droppable trailer ball and spring-loaded safety chain hookups. The Quick Goose II comes with heavy-duty handles, a chrome trim ring, a black carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. It can tow up to 30,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 7,500 lbs. of tongue weight. This particular Quick Goose II gooseneck hitch is designed to be a custom fit for certain models of Dodge Ram and Ford (for a complete listing of vehicle and installation bracket compatibility, see the CURT application guide or visit curtmfg.com).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 34.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H5.0000” x L26.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.