CURT OEM Puck System Gooseneck Safety Chain Anchors 60691
Tie Down Anchor
CURT 60691 OEM Puck System Gooseneck Safety Chain Anchors for Chevrolet; Ford; GMC; Nissan Trucks; OEM Puck System Required
- Fits The Chevy Ford Gm. Or Nissan Titan Xd Puck System
- Provides Reliable Connection For Gooseneck Trailer Safety Chains
- Simple Drop-In Installation Eliminates The Need For Tools
- Wide Openings Accept Large Safety Chain Clevis Hooks
- Constructed From Heavy-Duty Forged Steel
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Black Powder Coat Finish
- Patent Pending
Outfitting your pickup to tow a heavy-duty flatbed or livestock trailer is easy with CURT OEM puck system gooseneck safety chain anchors. Like our OEM puck system gooseneck balls, these safety chain anchors utilize the puck system built into certain pickup trucks today with the towing prep package. They feature a patented installation system, easily dropping into the truck bed pucks without any tools required. They feature heavy-duty forged steel construction with a durable carbide black powder coat finish, and they offer large safety chain loops to accept heavy-duty hooks. These particular OEM puck system gooseneck safety chain anchors are compatible with Chevrolet, Ford, GMC or Nissan Titan XD pickups with the truck bed puck system. They cannot be installed without it. The anchors can be purchased as a standalone item or as part of a complete kit (#60692) that also includes the OEM puck system gooseneck ball, a rubber hole cover and a durable storage case.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.