CURT OEM Puck System 2-5/16in. Gooseneck Ball/Safety Chain Anchor Kit 60692
Tie Down Anchor
CURT 60692 OEM Puck System Gooseneck Hitch Kit for Chevrolet; Ford; GMC; Nissan Trucks; 30;000 lbs. GTW; 2-5/16-Inch Ball; OEM Puck System Required
- Fits The Chevy Ford Gm. Or Nissan Titan Xd Puck System
- Ball Installs Easily w/Quarter-Turn-Latch Locking System
- 2 5/16 In. Diameter Ball Couples To Most Gooseneck Trailers
- Retention Balls Keep The Shank Fully Locked Into The Hitch
- Constructed From Strong Machine-Forged Steel Alloy
- Tested For Safety To Meet U.S. Vesc V-19 Specifications
- Anchors Provides A Reliable Connection For Safety Chains
- Simple Drop-In Installation Eliminates The Need For Tools
- Anchors Protected By A Durable Carbide Black Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy-Duty Storage Case Keeps Components On-Hand Whenever Needed
- Cover Helps Prevent Corrosion And Debris In Gooseneck Ball Hole
Outfitting your pickup to tow gooseneck trailers is easy with the CURT OEM puck system gooseneck ball and safety chain anchor kit. The components of this kit quickly and easily drop into the truck bed pucks, instantly equipping the truck for gooseneck towing. The kit includes a gooseneck ball, safety chain anchors, a rubber hole cover and a durable storage case. It is designed specifically for the Chevrolet, Ford, GMC or Nissan Titan XD puck system and cannot be installed without it. The OEM puck system gooseneck ball perfectly fits into the center ball hole and provides a 2-5/16" ball to fit most standard gooseneck trailers. It features with a patented installation system, operating with a simple quarter-turn latch lock for ease of use and a secure mount. Retention balls, built into the shank, keep the gooseneck ball fixed into the receiver hole and keep your trailer locked on tight. Also included in the kit are CURT OEM puck system gooseneck safety chain anchors. Like the gooseneck ball, these patented anchors are made specifically for Chevrolet, Ford, GMC or Nissan Titan XD pickup trucks with the puck system and provide a reliable connection for your gooseneck trailer. They feature a simple drop-in installation system with no tools required, and they offer large safety chain loops to accept heavy-duty clevis hooks. These safety chain anchors are constructed from heavy-duty, cast steel and have a highly durable powder coat finish. Finally, this gooseneck puck system kit includes a tough rubber hole cover to keep water, dirt, grime and rust out of the gooseneck ball hole. The cover installs with a friction fit and helps extend the life of your gooseneck hitch. We also include a durable plastic storage case with each kit to keep the gooseneck ball, safety chain anchors and rubber hole cover protected and together for easy storage. The case can be stored inside your truck or truck bed tool box to keep the ball and anchors on-hand whenever you need them.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H5.0000” x L16.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.