CURT 44in. Safety Cables with 2 Snap Hooks (7 500 lbs. Vinyl-Coated 2-Pack) 80176
Trailer Hitch Safety Chain
CURT 80176 44-Inch Nylon-Coated Trailer Safety Cables; 17/32-Inch Snap Hooks; 7;500 lbs. Break Strength; 2-Pack
- Helps Resist Complete Vehicle-Trailer Separation
- Features A Minimum Break Force Of 7500 Lbs.
- Incl. Two 42 In. Safety Cable Assemblies
- Each Cable Assembly Must Meet Or Exceed Gross Trailer Weight
- Coiled Design Keeps Cables From Dragging On The Ground
- Coating Protects Cables From Rust And Allows For Easier Handling
- Assembled w/Two Safety Latch Hooks For Secure Attachment
- Hooks Protected By A Durable Zinc-Plated Finish
No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the Street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your trailer hitch. Play it safe with safety chains, and play it even safer with safety chains from CURT. CURT has a few different options when it comes to securing your trailer. An alternative to traditional safety chains is CURT safety cables. Safety cables are a medium-duty safety option and are very effective for most standard trailers. CURT safety cables are coiled so they do not drag on the ground, and they are fitted with safety latches, instead of S-hooks, to prevent them from bec oming unhooked even over bumps and rough roads. One unique feature of CURT safety cables is their nylon coating. Being coated in a nylon skin keeps these cables well protected from rust, reduces the amount of noise they make and makes them easier to handle. These particular safety cables offer a minimum break force of 7,500 lbs. and measure a total length of 42".In our book, making safety a priority when you tow is a must. We offer all the safety equipment needed for successful towing, from our electrical components to our safety chains. The next time you hitch up for an adventure, always Bring It safely with CURT.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.2 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.