CURT 35in. Safety Chain with 1 Clevis Hook (18 800 lbs. Yellow Zinc) 80304
Trailer Hitch Safety Chain
CURT 80304 35-Inch Trailer Safety Chain with 5/16-Inch Clevis Snap Hook; 18;800 lbs. Break Strength
- Helps Resist Complete Vehicle-Trailer Separation
- Features A Minimum Break Force Of 18800 Lbs.
- Chain Assembly Must Meet Or Exceed Gross Trailer Weight
- 70 Rating For Superior Tensile Strength And Abrasion Resistance
- Assembled w/One 5/16 In. Safety Latch Clevis Hook
- Protected By A Durable Yellow Zinc-Plated Finish
- One 5/16 In. Safety Latch Clevis Hook For Secure Attachment
No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the Street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your trailer hitch. Play it safe with safety chains, and play it even safer with safety chains from CURT. CURT has a few different options when it comes to securing your trailer. This heavy-duty safet y chain is made from high-quality steel and is grade-70 certified. It is equipped with a sturdy clevis hook with a safety latch for reliable coupling to your vehicle and features a minimum break force of 18,800 lbs. Remember, each safety chain assembly connecting your trailer to your vehicle must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight. This CURT safety chain measures a total length of 32" and has chain links with a 5/16" diameter. In our book, making safety a priority when you tow is a must. We offer all the safety equipment needed for successful towing, from our electrical components to our safety chains. The next time you hitch up for an adventure, always Bring It safely with CURT.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.4 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L35.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.