CURT Certified 7/16in. S-Hook (5 000 lbs.) 81270
Trailer Hitch Safety Chain Hook
CURT 81270 7/16-Inch Certified Trailer Safety Chain S-Hook; 5;000 lbs.
- Quickly And Easily Connects Safety Chains To Tow Vehicle
- Tested And Certified To Meet SEA J684 Standards For Safety
- Features A Gross Trailer Weight Capacity Of 5000 Lbs.
- Each Hook Must Meet Or Exceed The Gross Trailer Weight
- Constructed From High-Strength Heat-Treated Steel
- Protected By A Durable Zinc-Plated Finish
There are always some factors on the road you cannot control -- an irresponsible driver, adverse weather conditions -- but one thing you can control is the type of towing equipment you use. Just because there are threats out there, doesnt mean your towing adventures need to be dangerous. CURT offers a variety of towing safety products -- including safety chains, safety cables, hooks, links and more -- to make sure you have confidence to Bring It and trustworthy equipment to Bring It safely. CURT certified S-hooks are the easy, reliable way to connect your safety chains from your trailer to your tow vehicle. They feature a heat-treated steel construction to ensure long-lasting wear resistance, and they come with a zinc-plated finish to outlast the elements. This particular S-hook has a 7/16" diameter and offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 5,000 lbs. For added safety, it is tested in accordance with SAE J684. Remember, when attaching safety chains, the chains should be cross underneath the trailer coupler, and each hook and chain must be rated to meet or exceed the gross weight of the trailer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H1.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.