CURT 1-3/8in. x 1-7/8in. Recessed Tie-Down Ring (1 200 lbs. Clear Zinc) 83601
Tie Down Anchor
CURT 83601 1-3/8-Inch x 1-7/8-Inch Recessed Trailer Rope Ring Tie Down Anchor; 1;200 lbs. Capacity
- Adds A Convenient Anchor Point For Ropes Bungee Cords Or Straps
- Perfect For Cargo Management In Trailers Trucks And Vans
- Features A Capacity Of 1200 Lbs.
- 5 In. X 3 1/2 In. Mounting Bracket Provides A Sturdy Base
- Recessed Design Eliminates Obstruction
- Constructed From High-Strength Steel
- Protected By A Durable Zinc-Plated Finish
- 1/4 In. Diameter Mounting Holes Spaced 4 1/16 In. Apart
Making sure that your cargo is tied down and fully secure for the journey is important for any towing job. Not only is unsecured cargo a danger to you, your passengers and your fellow drivers, but it can also cause damage to your trailer, pickup truck bed or vehicle cargo area, as well as to the cargo itself. Together with our cargo straps and safety chains, CURT tiedown anchors are easy to mount in any trailer, truck or full-size van, and they help keep your items safe for the road ahead. This particular tiedown anchor is a recessed floor / wall tiedown ring, designed to add a convenient anchoring point for cargo straps, ropes or cables. It comes with a 5" x 3-1/2" base and three mounting holes. The recessed feature allows it to remain flush with the base and out of the way when not in use, making it especially useful for truck beds and passenger vehicles. This rope ring features zinc-plated steel construction and offers a capacity of 1,200 lbs. The 1/4" diameter mounting holes are spaced 4-1/16" apart, center to center. Mounting screws are not included in this package.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H1.0000” x L5.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.