CURT 1in. x 1-1/4in. Surface-Mounted Tie-Down D-Ring (1 200 lbs. Stainless) 83732
CURT 83732 1-Inch x 1-1/4-Inch Surface-Mounted Stainless Steel Trailer D-Ring Tie Down Anchor; 1;200 lbs. Capacity
- Adds A Convenient Anchor Point For Ropes Bungee Cords Or Straps
- Perfect For Cargo Management In Trailers Trucks And Vans
- Features A Capacity Of 1200 Lbs.
- 2 1/4 In. X 13/16 In. Mounting Bracket Provides A Sturdy Base
- Constructed From High-Strength Steel
- Protected By A Durable Stainless Steel Finish
Making sure that your cargo is tied down and fully secure for the journey is important for any towing job. Not only is unsecured cargo a danger to you, your passengers and your fellow drivers, but it can also cause damage to your trailer, pickup truck bed or vehicle cargo area, as well as to the cargo itself. Together with our cargo straps and safety chains, CURT tiedown anchors are easy to mount in any trailer, truck or full-size van, and they help keep your items safe for the road ahead. This particular D-ring tiedown anchor is designed to be surface mounted and add a convenient anchoring point for cargo straps, ropes or cables. It comes with a 2-1/4" x 13/16" mounting bracket and two 1/4" diameter mounting holes, spaced 1-1/2" apart, center to center. This rope ring features corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction and offers a capacity of 1,200 lbs. Mounting screws are not included in this package.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W3.1300” x H0.5000” x L4.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.