CURT 3in. x 3in. Surface-Mounted Tie-Down D-Ring (3 600 lbs. Clear Zinc) 83742
CURT 83742 3-Inch x 3-Inch Surface-Mounted Trailer D-Ring Tie Down Anchor; 11;000 lbs. Break Strength
- Adds A Heavy-Duty Anchor Point For Ropes Cables Straps Or Chains
- Perfect For Cargo Management In Trailers Trucks And Vans
- Features A Capacity Of 11000 Lbs.
- 1 3/4 In. X 3 11/16 In. X 7/8 In. Bracket Provides A Sturdy Base
- 3 1/2 In. X 3 1/2 In. X 1/2 In. Ring Offers A Reliable Anchoring
- Equipped w/Square Holes To Accept 3/8 In. Carriage Bolts
- Constructed From High-Strength Forged Steel
- Protected By A Durable Zinc-Plated Finish
- 3 1/2 In. X 3 1/2 In. X 1/2 In. Ring Offers An Anchoring Point
Making sure that your cargo is tied down and fully secure for the journey is important for any towing job. Not only is unsecured cargo a danger to you, your passengers and your fellow drivers, but it can also cause damage to your trailer, pickup truck bed or vehicle cargo area, as well as to the cargo itself. Together with our cargo straps and safety chains, CURT tiedown anchors are easy to mount in any trailer, truck or full-size van, and they help keep your items safe for the road ahead. This particular D-ring tiedown anchor is designed to be surface mounted and add a solid anchoring point for cargo straps, ropes, cables or chains. It features forged steel construction and a capacity of 11,000 lbs., making it strong enough for many commercial and industrial applications. The heavy-duty ring offers a large opening for clevis hooks, and the thick metal bracket uses square mounting holes to accept carriage bolts. To ensure that this D-ring has what it takes to outlast the elements, it is finished in a durable, corrosion-resistance zinc plating. It can be mounted using the bracket alone or with a backing plate #83607 or #83610. Mounting bolts are not included in this package.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W3.5000” x H1.0000” x L3.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.