CURT Class 2 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4in. Ball Mount 122703
CURT 122703 Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Ball Mount; 1-1/4-Inch Receiver; Select Subaru Legacy; Outback
- Made w/A Vehicle-Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Tested For Safety In Accordance w/SAE J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Protected By A Durable High-Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Strengthened w/A Cast Welded Seamless Collar
- Equipped w/An Open-Back Receiver For Easy Cleaning
- 1 1/4 In. X 1 1/4 In. Ball Mount Features A 3/4 In. Hole
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA [may include imported hardware]
A CURT trailer hitch is the key to pursuing your passions, whether youre taking the family boat out for an afternoon on the water or packing up the mountain bikes for a day on the trails. This CURT class 2 hitch is perfect for towing a small trailer, such as a boat trailer, lightweight camper or utility trailer. It can also be used to mount a hitch cargo carrier or bike rack (never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Like all CURT custom hitches, this class 2 trailer hitch is made for a vehicle-specific fit. It is engineered to seamlessly integrate with select years of the Subaru Legacy and Outback (see application info to verify fitment). It is rated for 3,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 350 pounds tongue weight. It is also equipped with 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" hitch receiver to accept the included ball mount. The ball mount that comes with this hitch kit has a 3/4" trailer ball hole and can be positioned in the drop or rise orientation for level towing with your specific trailer (trailer ball not included). Like all CURT custom receiver hitches, this class 2 hitch is designed, manufactured, finished and tested with the utmost care. It is engineered for a precise fit, easy installation, maximum towing strength and an integrated look on the vehicle. It is also tested to SAE J684 protocols for safety. This class 2 trailer hitch is finished with our industry-leading dual-coat process for unparalleled rust, chip and UV resistance. It is descaled for a smooth surface, submersed in liquid Bonderite for rust prevention inside and out, covered with a highly durable powder coat, and finally co-cured for a dependable shield against the elements. This class 2 hitch comes with a ball mount, hitch pin and mounting hardware for a complete installation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H12.0000” x L50.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.