CURT Class 3 Trailer Hitch with 2in. Receiver 13392
CURT 13392 Class 3 Trailer Hitch; 2-Inch Receiver; Select Jeep Wrangler JL
- Made With A Vehicle-Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Tested For Safety In Accordance With Sea J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Protected By A Durable High-Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Strengthened With A Cast Welded Seamless Collar
- Equipped With An Open-Back Receiver For Easy Cleaning
- Euro Mount Installs With No Tools/Torque Specifications Required
- Chrome-Plated Trailer Ball Fits 2 In. Couplers
- Permanently Attached Trailer Ball Cannot Be Loosened Or Stolen
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA [may include imported hardware]
Whatever your task at hand -- whether its launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle a variety of trailers. Custom class 3 hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs. Because of their weight range, they are also found on full-size cars, crossovers and minivans. Each custom class 3 hitch is made vehicle-specific. This particular model fits certain years of the Jeep Wrangler (see application info to verify vehicle compatibility). It provides a weight carrying capacity of 3,500 lbs. GTW and 350 lbs. TW. It is also compatible with a weight distribution hitch for level towing and a rating of 4,000 lbs. WD and 400 lbs. WDTW. CURT class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to tow utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Each class 3 hitch has a 2" receiver tube and is tested in accordance with SAE J684 for safety. To ensure that CURT class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, they are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid Bonderite and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage. Plus, to give you the confidence to Bring It no matter what your next task is, all class 3 hitches are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H9.0000” x L15.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.