CURT Xtra Duty Class 5 Trailer Hitch with 2in. Receiver 15316
CURT 15316 Xtra Duty Class 5 Trailer Hitch; 2-Inch Receiver; Select Ford F-250; F-350 Super Duty
- Made w/A Vehicle-Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Tested For Safety In Accordance w/SAE J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Constructed w/A Large Powerful Main Body
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Strengthened w/A Cast Welded Seamless Collar
- Features Wide Safety Chain Openings For Heavy-Duty Hooks
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA [may include imported hardware]
When we came to the limits of towing capacity, we wanted to know what else was out there. What could we discover off the beaten path? So, we kept going. CURT class 5 Xtra Duty hitches begin a class of their own, beyond class 4 and beyond anything the standards dictate. They are designed for the hard road where only full-size pickup trucks, vans and SUVs dare to tread. They are capable of pulling almost any heavy-duty trailer, including toy haulers, dump trailers, logging trailers, small yacht trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component). This particular Xtra Duty class 5 trailer hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 16,000 lbs. and an extra-high tongue weight capacity of 2,400 lbs. It features a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory, such as a cargo carrier or winch mount. It is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Ford F250 Super Duty and F350 Super Duty (to verify compatibility with your vehicle, see application info). For a little extra towing power and stability, this class 5 hitch can also be used in combination with a weight distributing hitch. It is rated for 17,000 lbs. WD and 2,400 lbs. WDTW. In our drive to create a more powerful hitch, CURT has not neglected the finer details. Our class 5 trailer hitches are welded with precision and go through multiple stages of cleaning to create a smooth surface that is ready to accept our co-cured finish. To protect them from corrosion, chipping and UV damage, these hitches are immersed in a liquid Bonderite and then finished in a high-quality black carbide powder coat. They come with grade-8 mounting hardware for solid installation and are backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 80.3 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L44.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.