CURT Commercial Duty Class 5 Trailer Hitch with 2-1/2in. Receiver 15703
CURT 15703 Commercial Duty Class 5 Trailer Hitch; 2-1/2-Inch Receiver; Select Chevrolet Silverado; GMC Sierra 2500; 3500 HD
- Made w/A Vehicle-Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Tested For Safety In Accordance w/SAE J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Constructed w/A Large Powerful Main Body
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Strengthened w/A Cast Welded Seamless Collar
- Features Wide Safety Chain Openings For Heavy-Duty Hooks
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA [may include imported hardware]
In the world of commercial towing, more is expected. A job cannot be completed if the equipment cannot handle the workload. That is why CURT developed the Commercial Duty class 5 trailer hitch. Constructed from steel and engineered for power, these class 5 hitches are designed to complement the towing power of full-size, commercial pickup trucks, including diesels and chassis cabs. They can easily handle a variety of oversize trailers, including toy and car haulers, livestock trailers, dumper trailers, large flatbed trailers, large boat trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component). This particular class 5 hitch features a gross trailer weight capacity of 18,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 2,700 lbs. It is designed to be a custom trailer hitch for certain years of the Chevy Silverado 2500, 2500 HD, 2500 HD Classic, 3500, 3500 HD or 3500 Classic and GMC Sierra 2500, 2500 HD, 2500 HD Classic, 3500, 3500 HD or 3500 Classic (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see application info). All CURT Commercial Duty class 5 hitches feature a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening to accept the strongest of ball mounts and towing accessories. They are perfect for mounting standard ball mounts, pintle mounts, tow hooks and weight distribution hitches as well as winch mounts and cargo carriers. CURT class 5 tow hitches are protected by a co-curing of liquid Bonderite and carbide black powder coat finish. They also mount with grade-8 hardware, included with each hitch, and feature a limited lifetime warranty to give you the confidence to tackle every job head-on.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.2 lbs.
- W28.0000” x H13.0000” x L49.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.