CURT Q20 5t Wheel Hitch with Ford Puck System Legs 16035
Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Head Unit
CURT 16035 Q20 5t Wheel Hitch for Ford Puck System; 20;000 lbs.
- Fits The Ford Puck System
- Quarter-Turn Anchoring System Provides Quick Installation
- Adj. Anchors To Eliminate Chucking Between The Legs And Platform
- Spherical Axial Bearing For Unimpeded Movement And Quiet Towing
- Dual Jaws Provide 360-Degree Kingpin Contact
- Three Grease Fittings For Continuous Lubrication
- Self-Aligning Head Offers A Wide Opening For Easy Coupling
- Operates Using A Single Lockable Short-Throw Handle
- Incl. A Polyethylene Lube Plate To Eliminate Messy Grease Deposit
- Offers Three Height Adj. Positions To Adapt To Each Unique Truck
- Meets SEA J2638 Testing Protocol
Like the other 5t Wheel hitches of the CURT Q-series, the CURT Q20 is designed to offer the quietest 5t Wheel towing possible. It does this using a spherical axial bearing. This unique pivoting mechanism is built into the hitch head and allows it to tilt with the 5t Wheel trailer in any direction necessary. With its dual-locking jaws for 360-degree pin contact and three grease fittings for continuous lubrication, the spherical axial bearing provides smooth, safe, quiet towing, even with large 5t Wheel trailers. The Q20 also makes the coupling process easier. It features a self-aligning head to help reduce errors when backing up to the kingpin, as well as a three-position coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab, eliminating the need to get out of the vehicle to check the connection. This 20K 5t Wheel hitch comes with a weight capacity of 20,000 lbs. and is finished with a durable carbide black powder coat for an excellent defense against rust, scratches and UV damage. This particular Q20 hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5t Wheel legs, designed to be mounted on a Ford long-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q20 hitch and equipping the truck for 5t Wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are only intended to fit the Ford puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 164.1 lbs.
- W17.7500” x H15.0000” x L28.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.