CURT Q24 5t Wheel Hitch with Ram Puck System Legs 16047
Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch Head Unit
CURT 16047 Q24 5t Wheel Hitch for Ram Puck System; 24;000 lbs
- Fits The Ram Puck System
- Quarter-Turn Anchoring System Provides Quick Installation
- Adj. Anchors To Eliminate Chucking Between The Legs And Platform
- Spherical Axial Bearing For Unimpeded Movement And Quiet Towing
- Dual Jaws Provide 360-Degree Kingpin Contact
- Three Grease Fittings For Continuous Lubrication
- Self-Aligning Head Offers A Wide Opening For Easy Coupling
- Operates Using A Single Lockable Short-Throw Handle
- Incl. A Polyethylene Lube Plate To Eliminate Messy Grease Deposit
- Offers Three Height Adj. Positions To Adapt To Each Unique Truck
- Meets SEA J2638 Testing Protocol
With a gross trailer weight capacity of 24,000 lbs., the CURT Q24 5t Wheel hitch is capable of towing some of the heaviest 5t Wheel trailers, while still offering a smooth, quiet ride. What makes it unique is its spherical axial bearing. Instead of pivoting of two axes, the Q24 is built with a spherical bearing that allows the hitch head to pivot in virtually any direction. This means smoother turns, a quieter ride and less strain on your towing equipment and truck. The Q24 also features dual-locking jaws for 360-degree kingpin contact and three grease fittings for continuous lubrication. The Q24 5t Wheel hitch also makes coupling easier with its self-aligning head, single-handle operation and three-position coupling indicator. While the self-aligning head helps reduce errors when backing up to the kingpin, the coupling indicator eliminates the need for you to get in and out of the truck cab to check the kingpin connection. The indicator is visible from the cab of the pickup and shows the exact status of the coupling point. For long-lasting protection against the elements, this 24K 5t Wheel hitch is finished with a highly durable carbide black powder coat. This particular Q24 hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5t Wheel legs, designed to be mounted on a Ram long-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q24 hitch and equipping the truck for 5t Wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are only intended to fit the Ram puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 205.2 lbs.
- W26.0000” x H15.0000” x L35.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.