CURT MV Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch Kit (8K-10K lbs. 31-3/16in. Bars) 17062
CURT 17062 MV Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch with Sway Control; Up to 10;000 lbs.; 2-Inch Shank; 2-5/16-Inch Ball
- Levels Tow Vehicle/Trailer By Distribution Of The Tongue Weight
- Incl. A Sway Control Kit #17200 To Help Reduce Trailer Sway
- Equipped w/Round Forged Steel Spring Bars For Reliable Strength
- Heavy-Duty Fabricated Head Can Be Adjusted For Precise Leveling
- Grease Zerk Fitting Provides Easy Continuous Lubrication
- Sway Control Easily Mounts On Built-In Sway Control Tabs
- Adjustable Shank Fits 2 In. X 2 In. Receiver Tube Openings
- Snap-Up Brackets And Lift Handle Allow For Easy Leveraging
- Incl. A Pre-Torqued 2 5/16 In. Trailer Ball
Your route is planned and the trails are calling, but before you can cover any ground, you need to start with a solid connection between your tow vehicle and trailer. The CURT MV round bar weight distribution hitch offers a smooth ride and level towing with its heavy-duty components and built-in lubrication system. From travel trailers to popup campers, the CURT MV WD hitch is the perfect camping companion to let you Bring strength of the MV round bar WD hitch begins with its heavy-duty, formed steel head. The formed construction allows for a precise design and supplies the durability needed to manage the weight of heavy trailers. Something unique to the MV weight distribution hitch is its grease zerk fittings, built directly into the head, allowing for easy, continuous lubrication at the spring bar mounting location. The spring bars are installed from the underside of the WD head and are made with forged steel for optimum strength. Like other CURT weight distribution hitches, the MV round bar comes with a highly adjustable shank and chain hookup brackets for the perfect amount of tension to level the load. The shank fits any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening, making it compatible with most class 3, class 4 and class 5 trailer hitches. The head is also compatible with our 2-1/2" weight distribution shanks to match the heaviest of class 5 hitches. The hookup brackets and spring bars of the CURT MV WD hitch use chains and a simple snap-up design for easy setup and adjustment. This particular MV round bar weight distribution hitch offers a towing capacity ranging from 8,000 to 10,000 lbs. GTW and 800 to 1,000 lbs. TW. It comes with installation hardware, a pre-torqued 2-5/16" trailer ball and a sway control unit #17200. To protect this WD hitch on the way to your next destination and beyond, it also comes with a durable carbide powder coat finish.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W12.2500” x H7.5000” x L34.2500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.