CURT TruTrack Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution System (8K-10K lbs. 35-9/16in. Bars) 17500
CURT 17500 TruTrack Trunnion Bar Weight Distribution Hitch with Sway Control; Up to 10;000 lbs.; 2-Inch Shank; 2-5/16-Inch Ball
- Sway Control Resists Sway And Levels The Vehicle And Trailer
- Tilt Adjustment Feature Simplifies Setup And Installation
- Fixed Support Brackets Hold The Spring Bars In Place
- Use Friction To Resist Movement Replacing A Sway Control
- Cast Head And Hardened Cams Provide Solid Attachment
- Cam Springs Build Up Pressure For Integrated Sway Control
- Equipped w/Trunnion-Style Forged Steel Spring Bars
- 12 In. Adjustable Shank Fits 2 In. X 2 In. Receiver Tube Openings
- Two Neutral Bar Settings For Narrow And Wide A-Frame Trailers
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Powder Coat Finish
- Incl. A Pre-Torqued 2 5/16 In. Trailer Ball
While many weight distribution hitches are made to be compatible with a sway control attachment, the CURT TruTrack is an advanced WD system that integrates the sway control function into the design of the hitch. It combines precise weight distributing with integrated sway control to deliver the smoothest, safest ride possible. This, coupled with the easiest setup in the industry, truly makes the TruTrack unparalleled in its class. Like all WD hitches, the TruTrack uses a pair of spring bars to leverage the trailer tongue weight and spread it across all axles of the vehicle-trailer combination. However, instead of using spring bar chains, the TruTrack connects to the trailer frame using heavy-duty, adjustable support brackets that hold the spring bars in place laterally and vertically. While regular spring bars angle from side to side, the integrated sway control arms resist this movement and keep the trailer better aligned. The TruTrack also features a unique spring and cam system that builds up pressure to actively stop sway and then relaxes to make smooth turns. The hardened components are less subject to wear and last longer than competitor models. Setting up the TruTrack WD hitch is faster and easier. While other WDs use washers and blind guesswork to find the proper tilt, the TruTrack employs interlocking nuts and six preset holes to provide specific angles of tilt and a simpler adjustment method. Unlike most WD hitches that require you to partially disassemble the hitch head to make adjustments, the interlocking nuts can easily be accessed on the outside of the head, making installation fast and adjustment easy. In addition to its integrated sway control and easy setup, the CURT TruTrack offers the same great quality as our other WD hitches, making it the perfect choice for campers, livestock trailers, car haulers and other heavy-duty trailers. We stand behind this uncompromising hitch, and to prove it, we back it up with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 118.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H11.5000” x L37.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.