CURT Trailer Ball Box-End Wrench (Fits 1-1/8in. or 1-1/2in. Nuts) 20001
CURT 20001 Box End Wrench for Trailer Hitch Balls with 3/4-Inch or 1-Inch Diameter Shank
- Ideal For Installing Or Removing Trailer Balls
- For Use w/Trailer Balls w/3/4 In. Or 1 In. Shanks
- 6-Point Design Protects Against Rounding Of The Nut
- 15 1/2 In. Length Provides Adequate Leverage For Proper Torqueing
- Made w/Forged Hardened Steel Construction
- Protected By A Durable Chrome Plating
CURT trailer balls are designed to be high-quality and a perfect fit for your coupler and ball mount. As such, we thought it fitting to back them up with a variety of accessories to maximize their potential and improve your overall towing experience. Whether you are installing a brand new trailer ball or simply looking for a little equipment upkeep, CURT has accessories and replacement parts to get the job done. Our trailer ball hex wrench is constructed from forged, hardened steel and has a durable chrome plating. It features two different ends to fit two trailer ball nut sizes: 1-1/8" or 1-1/2". It can be used on trailer balls with either 3/4" or 1" shanks and has a 6-point hex design for a better hold on the nut compared to 12-point wrenches. The CURT trailer ball wrench is the perfect installation tool to quickly get your trailer ball mounted and your trailer hitched up.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.8 lbs.
- W2.1200” x H1.0000” x L15.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.