CURT Marine Jack with Dual 6in Wheels (1 500 lbs. 10in. Travel Packaged) 28156
CURT 28156 Marine Boat Trailer Jack with 6-Inc Wheels; 1;500 lbs.; 10-3/8 Inches Vertical Travel
- Supports Up To 1500 Lbs. Trailer Tongue Weight
- Side-Wind Handle Easily Raises Or Lowers Trailer Coupler
- Dual 6 In Wheels For Convenient Trailer Mobility And Coupling
- Swivel Bracket Allows Jack To Swing Up And Out Of The Way
- Heavy-Duty Pull-Pin Keeps Jack Securely Locked In Place
- 10 In. Of Vertical Travel Accommodate Multiple Ball Heights
- Bolt-On Hardware Included For Secure Mounting
- Protected By A Durable Zinc-Plated Finish
In our goal of being your best source for all things towing, the CURT line of trailer jacks is designed with care and manufactured with pride. CURT jacks are made with quality to promote the life and function of your trailer, and they come in several different styles to accom modate your needs, whether you are a frequenter of the boat landing, the campground, the racetrack or the field. Designed to withstand the wear and tear of frequent water exposure, CURT marine jacks are the jack of choice for the avid fisherman or boating enthusiast. Our marine jacks have a few features that make them a special addition to our trailer jack line. Unlike any of our other jacks, CURT marine trailer jacks are equipped wit Wheels, allowing for greater mobility and easier coupling of your trailer. Choose from models with one or tw Wheels. Marine jacks also have a heavy-duty pull-pin that allows them to pivot on their mounting bracket to be out of the way for travel. To protect them from corrosion and the damage of moisture, these jacks come with a zinc finish. This CURT marine jack features a weight capacity of 1,500 lbs., a travel of 10" and dua Wheels with a 6" diameter. It comes with a side-wind handle and all the necessary bolt-on hardware for a complete installation. It does not matter what kind of trailer you tow -- a boat trailer, utility trailer, livestock hauler or recreational vehicle trailer -- if you have a receiver-style trailer, you will want a jack that complements its function. For a trailer jack that will not steer you wrong, CURT has the answer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 21.5 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L29.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.