CURT Push-to-Test Breakaway Kit with Top-Load Battery 52044
Trailer Breakaway System Kit
CURT 52044 Push-to-Test Trailer Breakaway Switch Kit System with Battery
- Activates Electric Trailer Brakes In The Event Of A Breakaway
- Led Lights Indicate A Good Charge Battery Charging/Low Battery
- Compatible w/Trailers w/Up To Three Axles
- Cable Lanyard Connects Tow Vehicle To Trailer Breakaway Battery
- 12-Volt Battery Can Be Recharged Using Breakaway Charger #52025
- Push-To-Test Battery Case Protects Battery From The Elements
- Bolt-On Mounting System For Secure Installation On The Trailer
- Meets Dot Requirements For Holding / Breakaway Situations
For any and all types of trailers with electric trailer brakes, a CURT breakaway kit provides you with the equipment you need to be prepared. We offers three different complete breakaway systems to accommodate various trailer sizes and meet your specific towing needs. All of our breakaway kits are tested for your safety and meet DOT requirements for holding and breakaway situations. The CURT Push-to-Test breakaway system adds convenience to your towing preparations with its integrated push-to-test battery case. With the push of a button, the special case uses LEDs to show whether or not the battery is properly charged for towing. When the battery low, its built-in charge function allows it to be easily recharged and ready for the next adventure. The battery offers 12 volts and 5 amps and uses a nylon breakaway switch for reliable activation. The battery case features a top-load design and is made from durable plastic to resist the elements. Nobody hitches up a trailer expecting a breakaway, but that doesnt mean you should tow unprepared. Be ready for anything with a CURT breakaway kit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H5.0000” x L7.2500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.