CURT Custom Wiring Harness (5-Way Flat Output) 56510
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 56510 Vehicle-Side Custom 5-Wire Trailer Wiring Harness; Select Chevrolet Colorado; GMC Canyon; Isuzu I-Series
- Plugs Into Tail Light Assembly To Provide A 5-Way Flat Socket
- Simple Plug-And-Play Design Eliminates The Need For Splicing
- 5-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights Turn Signals
- Equipped w/A 3-Wire To 2-Wire Tail Light Converter
- Constructed w/Smt Circuitry For Better Performance And Durability
- Dust Cover Included To Keep Connector Clean When Not In Use
- Backed By A Limited One-Year Warranty
- Made In USA
A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURTs custom wiring harnesses come into play. Custom wiring harnesses plug into your vehicles electrical system using original equipment (OEM) connectors. Our custom wiring harnesses use two or more OEM connectors to plug in at the taillight assembly and provide a standard trailer socket to allow a trailer to be plugged into your vehicles power system. This harness provides a 5-way flat connector socket and comes with a circuit-protected converter. It is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon pickup, Isuzu I-280 or I-350 pickup or Isuzu I-290 or I-370 pickup (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). CURT custom wiring harnesses are long-lasting and quick to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.