CURT 10ft. Custom Wiring Harness Extension (Adds 7-Way RV Blade to Truck Bed Package 57010
Trailer Wiring Adapter Connector
CURT 57010 10-Foot Vehicle-Side Truck Bed 7-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness Extension; Select Ford F-150
- Routes A 7-Way Into Truck Bed While Retaining Use Of Rear Socket
- Simple Plug-And-Play Design Eliminates The Need For Splicing
- Allows For Easy Connection Of 5T Wheel Or Gooseneck Wiring
- 7-Way Connects Tail Brake Reverse Turn Signals Brakes
- 10 ft. Extension w/Right-Angle Plug For Easy Installation
- Spring-Loaded Dust Cover Keeps Connector Clean When Not In Use
- Slit Loom Keeps Wires Contained And Well Protected
There is nothing like the luxury and power that go along with heavy-duty towing. 5t Wheel RVs offer a deluxe, home-away-from-home experience unlike any other, while gooseneck trailers possess a strength that far surpasses most other trailer options. As with any trailer, however, 5t Wheels and goosenecks must be equipped with the proper lighting and electrical systems, and tend to require even more complex connectors than a standard receiver-type trailer setup. Make things simple with a CURT 5t Wheel / gooseneck extension harness. These wiring harnesses are designed to put an extra connector socket in the bed of your pickup truck while still retaining power to the rear connector socket mounted on your bumper. This is done by plugging into the back of the existing original equipment (OEM) harness and routing through the body of the truck to a hole in the truck bed, providing a connector that is ready to accommodate your 5t Wheel or gooseneck trailer. This CURT extension harness is designed to work with 7-way RV blade connectors and comes in a length of 10. It is compatible with certain years of the Ford F150 (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). When you need a towing electrical solution that allows you to switch back and forth between your receiver hitch and specialized trailer hitch, CURT gets you plugged in.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.3 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H4.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.