CURT 5ft. Electrical Adapter Harness (7-Way RV Blade Vehicle to 5-Way Flat Trailer) 57281
Trailer Wiring Adapter Connector
CURT 57281 5-Foot 7-Way RV Blade Vehicle-Side to 5-Way Flat Trailer Wiring Adapter Extension Harness
- Gooseneck Ball Installs Easily With Quarter-Turn Latch System
- Retention Balls Keep The Shank Fully Locked Into The Hitch
- Constructed From Strong; Machine-Forged Steel Alloy
- Tested For Safety To Meet U.S. Vesc V-19 Specifications
- Anchors Provide Reliable Connection For Safety Chain Hooks
- Simple; Drop-In Installation Eliminates The Need For Tools
- Wide Openings Accept Large Safety Chain Hooks
- Highly Durable Carbide Black Powder Coat Finish Protects Anchors
- Heavy-Duty Plastic Storage Case Keeps Components On-Hand
- Rubber Hole Cover Helps Prevent Corrosion/Debris In Ball Hole
- Ball Patent# 8955866 Anchors Patent Pending
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are several different types of connectors used to supply power from a tow vehicles electrical system to a trailers wiring system. Some trailers only need the bare essentials -- running lights, brake lights and turn signals -- while others require a connection for reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power. With connectors ranging from simple to complex, it may be the case that the connection between your vehicle and your trailer is not a perfect match. For example, your truck may be equipped with a 6-way round socket, but your trailer may have a 4-way flat plug. For this very common problem, CURT offers a quick and simple solution in the form of an electrical adapter. An adapter is an electrical device that allows a connection to be made between a mismatched trailer plug and vehicle socket. It easily plugs in your vehicles electrical socket and usually requires no additional wiring. CURT offers an array of adapters to accommodate most types of plugs and sockets, including 4-way flat, 4-way round, 5-way flat, 6-way round, 7-way RV blades and more. This electrical adapter is designed to adapt a 7-way RV blade vehicle socket to fit a 5-way flat trailer plug. It is constructed from quality plastic and requires no splicing. All CURT wiring and electrical products come with a one-year limit ed warranty to give you the assurance you need to tow with confidence.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.