CURT 4-Way Round Connector Socket (Vehicle Side) 58070
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58070 Vehicle-Side 4-Way Round Trailer Wiring Harness Socket; 4-Pin Trailer Wiring
- Splices Into Wiring To Provide A Connection For A Trailer Plug
- 4-Way Round Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights And Turn Signals
- Constructed From Strong Die-Cast Metal
- Dust- And Water-Resistant Design To Withstand The Elements
- Concealed Terminals Help Ensure A Reliable Connection
- Spring-Loaded Dust Cover Keeps Connector Clean When Not In Use
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 4-way round connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable die-cast metal construction and has concealed terminals and a spring-loaded steel cover to resist damage from dust and water. This 4-way round connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the vehicle side of the connection.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H3.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.