CURT 6-Way Round Connector Plug/Socket with Hardware (Packaged) 58093
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58093 Vehicle-Side and Trailer-Side 6-Way Round Trailer Wiring Harness Connectors; 6-Pin Trailer Wiring
- Splices Into Wiring To Provide Connection For Vehicle/Trailer
- 6-Way Connects Tail Brake Turn Signals Electric Brakes
- Constructed From Strong Die-Cast Metal
- Concealed Terminals Help Ensure A Reliable Connection
- Snap Locks Included For Fast Secure Splicing
- Spring-Loaded Dust Cover Keeps Connector Clean When Not In Use
- Bracket Securely Mounts Socket To The Vehicle Or Trailer Hitch
- 6-Way Round Commonly Used For Horse Farm Boat And Utility Trailer
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 6-way round connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable die-cast metal construction and comes with a spring-loaded steel cover to resist damage from dust and water. This 6-way round connector includes both a male-end plug for your trailer and a female-end socket for your vehicle, as well as snap locks and a mounting bracket for a complete installation. 6-way round connectors are commonly used on livestock trailers, boat trailers and utility trailers.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.