CURT 6-Way Round Connector Plug (Trailer Side Chrome Plastic) 58120
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58120 Trailer-Side 6-Way Round Trailer Wiring Harness Plug; 6-Pin Trailer Wiring
- Splice Into Trailer Wiring To Provide Connection To The Vehicle
- 6-Way Connects Tail Brake Turn Signals Electric Brakes
- Constructed From Strong Die-Cast Metal
- Concealed Terminals Help Ensure A Reliable Connection
- 6-Way Round Used For Horse Farm Boat And Utility Trailers
- 6-Way Round Commonly Used For Horse Farm Boat And Utility Trailer
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 6-way round connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features rust-free chrome plastic construction and is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. 6-way round connectors are commonly used on livestock trailers, boat trailers and utility trailers.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W2.0000” x H1.0000” x L3.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.