CURT 6-Way Round Connector Socket (Vehicle Side Black Plastic) 58130
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58130 Vehicle-Side 6-Way Round Trailer Wiring Harness Socket; 6-Pin Trailer Wiring
- Splices Into Wiring To Provide A Connection For A Trailer Plug
- 6-Way Connects Tail Brake Turn Signals Electric Brakes
- Concealed Terminals Help Ensure A Reliable Connection
- Spring-Loaded Dust Cover Keeps Connector Clean When Not In Use
- 6-Way Round Used For Horse Farm Boat And Utility Trailers
- 6-Way Round Commonly Used For Horse Farm Boat And Utility Trailer
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 6-way round connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features rust-free black plastic construction and comes with a spring-loaded cover to keep out dust and water. This 6-way round connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the vehicle side of the connection. 6-way round connectors are commonly used on livestock trailers, boat trailers and utility trailers.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H2.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.