CURT 7-Way RV Blade Connector Plug/Socket with Hardware (Packaged) 58152
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58152 Vehicle-Side and Trailer-Side RV Blade 7-Way Trailer Wiring Harness Connectors; 7-Pin Trailer Wiring
- Splices Into Wiring To Provide Connection For Vehicle/Trailer
- 7-Way Connects Tail Brake Reverse Turn Signals Brakes
- Interchangeable w/Other 7-Way Rave Connectors
- Concealed Terminals Help Ensure A Reliable Connection
- Snap Locks Included For Fast Secure Splicing
- Spring-Loaded Dust Cover Keeps Connector Clean When Not In Use
- Bracket Securely Mounts Socket To The Vehicle Or Trailer Hitch
- 7-Way Rave Blade Connectors Commonly Used On Rave Travel Trailers
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 7-way round RV blade connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features rust-free black plastic construction and comes with a spring-loaded cover to keep out dus t and water. This 7-way RV blade connector kit includes both a male-end plug for your trailer and a female-end socket for your vehicle, as well as snap locks and a mounting bracket for a complete installation. 7-way RV blades are typically used on RV travel trailers, and these particular connectors can actually be easily interchanged with other 7-way RV connectors.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L9.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.