CURT 7-Way Round Connector Socket (Vehicle Side) 58170
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58170 Vehicle-Side 7-Way Round Trailer Wiring Harness Socket; 7-Pin Trailer Wiring
- Splices Into Wiring To Provide A Connection For A Trailer Plug
- 7-Way Connects Tail Brake Reverse Turn Signals Brakes
- Interchangeable w/Other 7-Way Rave Connectors
- Constructed From Strong Die-Cast Metal
- Concealed Terminals Help Ensure A Reliable Connection
- Spring-Loaded Dust Cover Keeps Connector Clean When Not In Use
- 7-Way Round Connectors Commonly Used On Rave Travel Trailers
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 7-way round connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, auxiliary power, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable die-cast metal construction and comes with a spring-loaded cover to keep out dust and water. This 7-way round connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the vehicle side of the connection. 7-way round connectors are commonly used on RV travel trailers, and this particular connector can be easily interchanges with other 7-way RV connectors.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.7 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.