CURT 7-Way Round Connector Plug with Spring (Trailer Side Packaged) 58181
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58181 Trailer-Side 7-Way Round Wiring Harness Socket with Spring
- Splice Into Trailer Wiring To Provide Connection To The Vehicle
- 7-Way Connects Tail Brake Reverse Turn Signals Brakes
- Interchangeable w/Other 7-Way Rave Connectors
- Spring Protects Wires And Offers A Convenient Attachment Point
- Constructed From Strong Die-Cast Metal
- Concealed Terminals Help Ensure A Reliable Connection
- 7-Way Round Connectors Commonly Used On Rave Travel Trailers
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 7-way round connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, auxiliary power, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable die-cast metal construction and is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. It also features a spring attachment to keep wires well protected. 7-way round connectors are commonly used on RV travel trailers, and this particular connector can be easily interchanged with other 7-way RV connector s.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W3.6200” x H1.7500” x L12.3700”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.