CURT 4-Way Flat Connector Plug/Socket with 12in./48in. Wires (Packaged) 58355
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58355 4-Way Trailer Wiring Harness; 48-Inch Vehicle-Side Wires; 12-Inch Trailer-Side Wires; 4-Pin Trailer Wiring
- Splices Into Wiring To Provide Connection For Vehicle/Trailer
- 4-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights And Turn Signals
- Constructed w/Bonded Wires And Durable Molded Rubber
- Designed For Use On Vehicles And Trailers w/Two-Wire Systems
- Incl. Trailer-End Plug w/12 In. Lead/Vehicle-End w/48 In. Lead
- Features Color-Coded Wires For Easier Installation
- Incl. Trailer-End w/12 In. Lead And Vehicle-End w/48 In. Lead
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 4-way flat connector kit is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. The connectors feature durable rubber-molded construction and each is made with standard color-coded, bonded wire. This kit includes a vehicle-end socket with 48" of wire and a trailer-end plug with 12" of wire to easily splice into your vehicles wiring system. This 4-way flat connector is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.3 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H2.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.