CURT 4-Way Flat Connector Plug/Socket with 12in. Wires (Packaged) 58381
Trailer Connector Kit
CURT 58381 Vehicle-Side and Trailer-Side 4-Way Trailer Wiring Harness with 12-Inch Wires; 4-Pin Trailer Wiring
- Splices Into Wiring To Provide Connection For Vehicle/Trailer
- Looped Wire Can Also Be Used As A Wire Extension
- 4-Way Flat Connects Tail Lights Brake Lights And Turn Signals
- Constructed w/Bonded Wires And Durable Molded Rubber
- Features 12 In. Of Color-Coded Wire For Easier Installation
- Designed For Use On Vehicles And Trailers w/Two-Wire Systems
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 12" of standard color-coded, bonded loop wire to easily splice into your vehicles wiring system. It includes both a vehicle end and trailer end and can be cut to splice into existing wiring or left as a loop to serve as a useful extension harness. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.2 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H1.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.