CURT 3/8in. Clevis Grab Hook (5 400 lbs.) 81350
CURT 81350 3/8-Inch Forged Steel Clevis Grab Hook; 5;400 lbs. Work Load
- Designed For Use On Transport Binder Safety Chain
- Can Also Be Used To Connect Safety Chains
- Features A Work Load Of 5400 Lbs.
- Each Hook Must Meet Or Exceed The Gross Trailer Weight
- 43 Rating For Increased Tensile Strength And Abrasion Resistance
- Hook Pin And Cotter Pin Provide An Easy Secure Attachment
- Constructed From High-Strength Heat-Treated Steel
- Protected By A Durable White Zinc-Plated Finish
There are always some factors on the road you cannot control -- an irresponsible driver, adverse weather conditions -- but one thing you can control is the type of towing equipment you use. Just because there are threats out there, doesnt mean your towing adventures need to be dangerous. CURT offers a variety of towing safety products -- including safety chains, safety cables, hooks, links and more -- to make sure you have confidence to Bring It and trustworthy equipment to Bring It safely. CURT clevis hooks are heavy-duty hooks for connecting safety chains or transport binder chain. Meeting the requirements for high-test chain, clevis hooks are perfect for latching down heavy cargo and securing large loads in commercial and industrial applications. They feature a heat-treated steel construction to ensure long-lasting wear resistance, and they come with a durable zinc finish to outlast the elements. This particular clevis hook has a hook size of 3/8" and offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 5,400 lbs. It comes with a hook pin and cotter pin for solid attachment to a chain link or cable loop. Remember, when attaching safety chains, the chains should be cross underneath the trailer coupler, and each hook and chain must be rated to meet or exceed the gross weight of the trailer.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.9 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H2.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.