CURT Class 1 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4in. Ball Mount 114523
CURT 114523 Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Ball Mount; 1-1/4-Inch Receiver; Select Chevrolet Beretta; Corsica
- Made w/A Vehicle-Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Tested For Safety In Accordance w/SAE J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Protected By A Durable High-Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Strengthened w/A Cast Welded Seamless Collar
- Equipped w/An Open-Back Receiver For Easy Cleaning
- 1 1/4 In. X 1 1/4 In. Ball Mount Features A 3/4 In. Hole
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA [may include imported hardware]
Connect to your lifestyle with a custom hitch receiver from CURT. All of our custom hitches are designed for a vehicle-specific fit, manufactured with pride, finished for industry-leading rust resistance and tested to rigorous SAE J684 standards for safety. This class 1 trailer hitch and ball mount combination is designed for a custom fit on select years of the Chevrolet Beretta and Corsica (see application info to verify fitment). The hitch integrates with the vehicles frame and provides a useful and dependable 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver. The receiver is perfect for attaching the included ball mount and towing a small trailer, or for adding cargo space with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier, bike rack or other accessory. This particular class 1 hitch is rated for 2,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 200 pounds tongue weight (never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). The ball mount included with this trailer hitch quickly and easily installs into the hitch receiver and has a 3/4" trailer ball hole (trailer ball not included). It can be mounted in the rise or drop position to promote level towing. Like all CURT custom hitches, this class 1 hitch is protected with our co-cured finishing process. It is descaled for a smooth surface, immersed in liquid Bonderite for rust resistance inside and out, covered with a durable black powder coat and finally co-cured for an industry-leading rust, chip and UV-resistant shield. No matter where youre headed or which season of the year you're towing in, this CURT hitch is equipped for long-lasting resilience to the elements. It features an open-back receiver for easy cleaning, and it comes with all the hardware necessary for the installation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 43.2 lbs.
- W27.0000” x H13.0000” x L42.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.