CURT Class 1 Fixed-Tongue Trailer Hitch with 3/4in. Trailer Ball Hole 11598
CURT 11598 Class 1 Fixed-Tongue Trailer Hitch with 3/4-Inch Trailer Ball Hole for Select Mazda 323
- Made w/A Vehicle-Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Tested For Safety In Accordance w/SAE J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Fixed Drawbar Readily Accepts A 3/4 In. Trailer Ball Shank
- Protected By A Durable High-Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA [may include imported hardware]
CURT class 1 trailer hitches are the lightest-duty hitches of our rear mount lineup. They are engineered for reliability, welded together with quality steel and blasted clean for a smooth finish. Tested to meet the strict demands of the industry, this CURT class 1 hitch has a capacity to tow up to 1,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 100 lbs. of tongue weight. This means it can handle a variety of small trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, canoe and kayak trailers, dirt bike trailers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.). This class 1 hitch is a fixed-tongue hitch, having a fixed draw bar to accept a trailer ball rather than a receiver tube to accept a ball mount. Class 1 hitches are typically mounted on compact cars, full-size cars and some smaller crossover SUVs, minivans and compact SUVs. This particular hitch is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Mazda 323 hatchback (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It features a square tube frame and comes with all necessary installation hardware. Each CURT class 1 hitch is co-cured with a liquid Bonderite coating and a high-gloss black powder coat that provide a lasting defense against rust, wear and harmful UV rays.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 29.3 lbs.
- W21.0000” x H12.0000” x L45.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.