CURT Class 1 Vertical Receiver Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4in. Adapter with 3/4in. Hole 11713
CURT 11713 Class 1 Vertical Trailer Hitch with Ball Mount; 1-1/4-Inch Receiver for Select Toyota MR2 Coupe
- Made w/A Vehicle-Specific Design For A Custom Fit
- Tested For Safety In Accordance w/SAE J684
- Precisely Welded For Superior Strength And Fit
- Constructed w/A Vertical Receiver Tube To Accept An Adapter
- Protected By A Durable High-Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Co-Cured In A Rust-Resistant Liquid Bonderite Coating
- Strengthened w/A Cast Welded Seamless Collar
- Equipped w/An Open-Back Receiver For Easy Cleaning
- Made in USA [may include imported hardware]
CURT class 1 trailer hitches are the lightest-duty hitches of our rear mount receiver lineup. They are engineered for reliability, welded together with quality steel and blasted clean for a smooth finish. Tested to meet the strict demands of the industry, this CURT class 1 hitch has a capacity to tow up to 2,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 200 lbs. of tongue weight. This means it can handle a variety of small trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, canoe and kayak trailers, dirt bike trailers and more. It can also accept a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack, making it a very useful addition to cars with limited cargo space (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc.).Class 1 hitches feature a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening and are typically mounted on compact cars, full-size cars and some smaller crossover SUVs, minivans and compact SUVs. This particular hitch comes with a vertical receiver tube and is designed to be a custom fit trailer hitch for the Toyota MR2 coupe (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It features a square tube frame and comes with a hitch pin and clip, all necessary installation hardware and an old-style ball mount to fit the vertical receiver tube. Each CURT class 1 hitch is co-cured with a liquid Bonderite coating and a high-gloss black powder coat finish that provide a lasting defense against rust, wear and harmful UV rays.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 38.5 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H14.0000” x L47.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.