CURT A25 5t Wheel Hitch with Ford Puck System Legs 16036
Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch
CURT 16036 A25 5t Wheel Hitch for Ford Puck System; 24;000 lbs.
- Fits Ford Long-Bed Pickups w/OEM Puck System
- Cast Yoke w/Poly-Torsion Inserts to Suppress Shock Loads
- Fully Articulating Torsion Head For Controlled Coupling
- Lockable Handle Self-Resets To The Ready-To-Couple Position
- Constructed w/Cast Steel Main Body For More Precise Build
- High-Strength Interlocking Jaw Wrap The Kingpin To Minimize Noise
- Extra-Wide Head Opening For Easier Coupling
- Three-Position Coupling Indicator Is Visible From The Truck
- Quarter-Turn Anchoring System Provides Quick Install and Removal
- Compatible w/Kingpin Extension Incl. Common Pivoting Pin Boxes
- Incl. A Polyethylene Lube Plate To Eliminate Messy Grease Deposit
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
The CURT A25 5t Wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series, an easier mounting system and the power of a 25K 5t Wheel hitch. Like our A16 and A20 hitches, this 25K 5t Wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed. This A25 5t Wheel hitch also comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5t Wheel legs designed to be mounted on a Ford truck with the truck bed puck system. The legs mount directly into the four-point mounting system, allowing the CURT A25 hitch to be installed quickly and easily. The most unique feature of these legs is their quarter-turn anchoring system. The variable-position anchors allow the 5t Wheel hitch head to easily drop into the p uck system, and with a quarter-turn, the hitch can be installed or removed as needed. The anchors can also be adjusted to eliminate any chucking noises. Once installed, the A25 is fast and simple to operate. It features an extra-wide head opening to increase the coupling area for the trailer, and it has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling. To make coupling even easier, it is equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. The indicator shows the status of the connection and eliminates the need for you to check multiple times while coupling. To protect the A25 5t Wheel hitch against rust, wear and whatever other threats might impede your cross-country tour, it comes with a carbide black powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. We also test the A25 for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 158.0 lbs.
- W17.7500” x H14.0000” x L24.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.