CURT Q25 5t Wheel Hitch with Ford Puck System Legs 16039
Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch
CURT 16039 Q25 5t Wheel Hitch for Ford Puck System; 24;000 lbs.
- Fits The Ford Puck System
- Quarter-Turn Anchoring System Provides Quick Installation
- Adj. Anchors To Eliminate Chucking Between The Legs And Platform
- Spherical Axial Bearing For Unimpeded Movement And Quiet Towing
- Dual Jaws Provide 360-Degree Kingpin Contact
- Three Grease Fittings For Continuous Lubrication
- Self-Aligning Head Offers A Wide Opening For Easy Coupling
- Operates Using A Single Lockable Short-Throw Handle
- Incl. A Polyethylene Lube Plate To Eliminate Messy Grease Deposit
- Offers Three Height Adj. Positions To Adapt To Each Unique Truck
- Meets SEA J2638 Testing Protocol
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5t Wheel hitch that is strong like the Rocky Mountains, smooth like the rolling hills of Iowa and quiet like the South Dakota Badlands. The CURT Q25 5t Wheel hitch offers superior towing power and a quiet ride to be the ultimate in RV towing. The spherical axial bearing of the Q25 is what makes this hitch unique. It offers free, unimpeded movement of the 5t Wheel head, allowing it to tilt in any direction. Once coupled to the kingpin, the head pivots and angles with your 5t Wheel trailer, providing a smooth, quiet ride. It also uses a pair of dual-locking jaws to completely wrap the kingpin and ensure a secure vehicle-trailer connection. To make the Q25 even quieter, it comes with three grease fittings and a polyethylene lube plate for optimum lubrication. Constructed from strong carbon steel and rigorously tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638, the Q25 5t Wheel hitch is the ideal extension for your full-size pickup truck. To ensure good functionality and a long life under the most strenuous towing conditions, this 25K 5t Wheel hitch is coated in a carbide black powder coat finish, giving it highly durable protection against rust and wear. This particular Q25 hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5t Wheel legs, designed to be mounted on a Ford long-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q25 hitch and equipping the truck for 5t Wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are only intended to fit the Ford puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 166.8 lbs.
- W17.7500” x H15.0000” x L28.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.