CURT E16 5t Wheel Hitch with GM Puck System Legs 16061
Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch
CURT 16061 E16 5t Wheel Hitch for Select Chevrolet; GMC Puck System; 16;000 lbs.
- Fits The Chevy Or Gm. Puck System
- Quarter-Turn Anchoring System Provides Quick Installation
- Adj. Anchors To Eliminate Chucking Between The Legs And Platform
- Pivots On Dual Axles For 10 Degrees Of Lateral Movement
- Features An Anti-Rattle Skid Plate
- Automatically Locks For Easy Secure Coupling
- Operates Using A Single Handle
- Offers Four Height Adjustment Positions To Adapt To Your Truck
- Meets SEA J2638 Testing Protocols
- Protected By A Highly Durable Carbide Black Powder Coat Finish
- Backed By A Five-Year Limited Warranty
The CURT E16 5t Wheel trailer hitch is an economical choice that offers a variety of features for smooth, safe 5t Wheel towing. The E16 has a gross trailer weight rating of 16,000 lbs. and can withstand a vertical load up to 4,000 lbs. It comes with a dual-pivoting head, 10 degrees of lateral movement and an anti-rattle skid plate to provide a smoother, quieter ride. The E16 also comes with easy, single-handle operation and a durable carbide black powder coat for long-lasting protection against the elements. With four height adjustment settings, the E16 is quick and simple to install, and it is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. This 16K 5t Wheel hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5t Wheel legs, designed to be mounted on a Chevrolet or GMC long-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the E16 hitch and equipping the truck for 5t Wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are only intended to fit the Chevrolet or GMC puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 136.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H11.0000” x L26.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.