CURT A20 5t Wheel Hitch with Rails 16141
Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch
CURT 16141 A20 5t Wheel Hitch with Base Rails; 20;000 lbs.
- Cast Yoke w/Poly-Torsion Inserts To Suppress Shock And Noise
- Pegs And Easy-Access Bolts For Simple Leg-To-Body Attachment
- Articulating Head For Controlled Coupling And Stable Towing
- Lockable Handle Self-Resets To The Ready-To-Couple Position
- Cast Steel Main Body For A More Precise Build
- High-Strength Interlocking Jaw Wrap The Kingpin To Minimize Noise
- Extra-Wide Head Opening For Easier Coupling
- Fast One-Pin Head Removal Makes Moving The Hitch Easy
- Constructed w/A Cast Steel Main Body For A More Precise Build
- Compatible w/Kingpin Extension Incl. Common Pivoting Pin Boxes
- Incl. A Polyethylene Lube Plate To Eliminate Messy Grease Deposit
- Meets Proposed SEA J2638 Testing Standards
The CURT A20 5t Wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series, an easier mounting system and the power of a 20K 5t Wheel hitch. Like our A16 hitch, this 20K 5t Wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed. The A20 5t Wheel hitch is also engineered for easier installation. The legs are equipped with two pins to properly align with the mounting holes, and they have easy-access mounting bolts for ergonomic tightening. The 5t Wheel head also has a fast, one-pin removal system to make installation and removal from the truck bed easier. This 20K 5t Wheel includes a set of industry-standard 5t Wheel rails to mount onto custom 5t Wheel brackets (brackets sold separately). Once installed, the A20 is fast and simple to operate. It features an extra-wide head opening to increase the coupling area for the trailer, and it has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling. To make coupling even easier, it is equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. The indicator shows the status of the connection and eliminates the need for you to check multiple times while coupling. To protect the A20 5t Wheel hitch against rust, wear and whatever other threats might impede your cross-country tour, it comes with a black carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. We also test the A20 for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 187.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H15.0000” x L48.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.