CURT A20 5t Wheel Hitch Head 16540
Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch
CURT 16540 A20 5t Wheel Hitch Head Only; Legs or Roller Required; 20;000 lbs.
- Cast Yoke w/Poly-Torsion Inserts To Suppress Shock And Noise
- Articulating Head For Controlled Coupling And Stable Towing
- High-Strength Interlocking Jaw Wrap Kingpin To Minimize Noise
- Incl. A Polyethylene Lube Plate To Eliminate Messy Grease Deposit
- Lockable Handle Self-Resets To The Ready-To-Couple Position
- Extra-Wide Head Opening For Easier Coupling
- Fast One-Pin Head Removal Makes Moving The Hitch Easy
- Pegs And Easy-Access Bolts For Simple Leg-To-Body Attachment
- Offers Three Height Adj. Positions To Adapt To Your Unique Truck
- Compatible w/Kingpin Extension Incl. Common Pivoting Pin Boxes
- Constructed w/A Cast Steel Main Body For A More Precise Build
The CURT A20 5t Wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series, an easier mounting system and the power of a 20K 5t Wheel hitch. Like our A16 hitch, this 20K 5t Wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed. To protect the A20 5t Wheel hitch against rust, wear and whatever other threats might impede your cross-country tour, it comes with a carbide black powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. We also test the A20 for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead (NOTE: This A20 head unit is designed to be a replacement head only. It requires 5t Wheel legs or a 5t Wheel roller to be installed. These components are not included in this package.)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 102.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H14.5000” x L24.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.