CURT Q20 5t Wheel Hitch with Roller and GM Puck System Adapter 16671
Fifth Wheel Trailer Hitch
CURT 16671 Q20 5t Wheel Slider Hitch; Select Chevrolet; GMC Puck System; Short Bed Trucks; 20;000 lbs.
- Fits Chevy Or Gm. Short Bed Trucks w/The OEM Puck System
- Quarter-Turn Anchoring System Provides Quick Installation
- Adjustable Anchors To Eliminate Chucking
- Lockable Handle Self-Resets To The Ready-To-Couple Position
- Cast Yoke w/Poly-Torsion Inserts To Suppress Shock And Noise
- Fully Articulating Torsion Head For Controlled Coupling
- High-Strength Interlocking Jaw Wrap The Kingpin To Minimize Noise
- Extra-Wide Head Opening For Easier Coupling
- Three-Position Coupling Indicator Is Visible From The Truck
- Compatible w/Kingpin Extension Incl. Common Pivoting Pin Boxes
- Incl. A Polyethylene Lube Plate To Eliminate Messy Grease Deposit
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
Like the other 5t Wheel hitches of the CURT Q-series, the CURT Q20 is designed to offer the quietest 5t Wheel towing possible. It does this using a spherical axial bearing. This unique pivoting mechanism is built into the hitch head and allows it to tilt with the 5t Wheel trailer in any direction necessary. With its dual-locking jaws for 360-degree pin contact and three grease fittings for continuous lubrication, the spherical axial bearing provides smooth, safe, quiet towing, even with large 5t Wheel trailers. The Q20 also makes the coupling process easier. It features a self-aligning head to help reduce errors when backing up to the kingpin, as well as a three-position coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab, eliminating the need to get out of the vehicle to check the connection. This 20K 5t Wheel hitch comes with the CURT R20 roller and the CURT OEM puck system 5t Wheel roller adapter. It is designed to be mounted on a Chevrolet or GMC short-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the adapter quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q20 hitch and roller and equipping the truck for 5t Wheel towing. Once installed, the R20 roller allows for added clearance when making tight turns with your trailer. CURT 5t Wheel rollers are true roll ing units, meaning they actually roll o Wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5t Wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5t Wheel trailer around any turn. This Q20 hitch with puck system roller is only intended to fit the Chevrolet or GMC puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 326.0 lbs.
- W19.0000” x H15.0000” x L35.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.